This Monday, cheers to America’s Presidents with these presidential-themed cocktails. Enjoy your President’s Day with these recipes, and play commander in chief!
· Toast a Hornitos Renegade with Barack Obama as he loves a cold draft
· Shake up a Rooseveltini like FDR loved to sip
· Mix up a Minted Mule, a twist on the classic drink Harry Truman often enjoyed
· 1 ½ Parts Hornitos® Plata Tequila
· 4 Parts Mexican Lager
· ⅓ Part Lime Juice
· ⅓ Part Simple Syrup
· 1 Slice Jalapeño
· Salt Rim
Preparation: Lightly muddle one jalapeño slice in a shaker, add ice and combine remainder of ingredients except Mexican lager. Shake vigorously and strain into a pilsner glass with a salted rim over fresh ice. Add Mexican lager and serve.
· 2 parts Pinnacle® Vodka
· 1 part olive juice
· Olives for garnish
Preparation: Shake with ice and strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with olives.
· 1 ½ Parts Sauza® Signature Blue Silver
· 1/2 part lime juice
· 3 parts ginger beer
· Mint Leaves
Preparation: Add all ingredients to a copper cup and stir. Add ice to the cup and stir again. Garnish with mint leaves.