Let’s Binge on Fitness!
Today, Let’s Binge on your core. Sit-ups are great, ab machines are cool, but what if you could just stand up and do your ab workout? Standing up and working out your core is a challenging and quicker way to see results, so how about we you switch things up and try this week’s Binge Fitness Challenge.
Before you start, be sure to have enough room around you to really get a great workout in.
Standing Knee Cross Crunch
1. Stand tall with one arm reaching the sky and the other on your hip
2. Bring that same arm towards your opposite leg which will be meeting your elbow half way as you raise it up past your belly button. Bring your knee as high as you can and attempt to have your elbow touch the top of your knee.
3. Return back to your stand position with the same arm to the sky.
Repeat this motion for about 20-30 seconds.
– After your first set, rest for 15 seconds and reverse your action with the other side of the body.
– Challenge yourself to 3 total sets on both sides of the body.
Images courtesy of fitbie.com